Mondrian - West Hollywood
Mondrian is a way of travel. With its groundbreaking design and progressive programming, it is a “must” destination for locals or travelers. Mondrian is always at the heart of the most exciting cultural scenes in the world, serving up innovation and creativity for everyone. Mondrian provides a playful framework so that guests and locals alike can immerse themselves in the culture of each city it inhabits. Perfectly nestled in the base of the glittering Hollywood Hills, Mondrian LA has made a name for itself as an icon in its own right. Enter through Mondrian’s 30-foot mahogany doors and settle into your luxurious retreat while discovering the wild within. Welcome to a world of effortless sophistication and vibrant culture.
- Patrols lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confers with management, interviews guests and employees, and questions persons to identify more information and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents.
- Monitors Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV)
- Patrols public areas to detect unsafe conditions, and mission or inoperative safety equipment.
- Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
- Respond to the scene of guests or employee accidents and determine if emergency aid is required.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents such as theft, accidents, physical hazards and fire alarms
- Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes accident incident reports whether they pertain to be guest or employees.
- Assist guests with room access
- Be responsible for all lost and found property turned into the officer until such property is returned to owner of property.
- Maintain security log book and daily records as required of inventory and tasks.
- Attentive to the radio and be alert for any emergency situation.
- Assist with Human Resources to escort employees who are no longer employed with the Property.
- Meet and continue to maintain any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for security officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay Range: $22.00 - $22.00 per hour
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Military service or (6) month security experience required.
- Active Guard card required for service
- High school diploma or equivalent
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL WORK DEMANDS:
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance is critical.
- Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
- Ability to stand during shifts when required
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.