Apartment Head Host
We are looking for an Apartment Head Host to join us at The Hoxton, Shepherd’s Bush. If you get a kick out of creating an unforgettable experience for guests then this is the job for you.
East, central and south of the river – we’ve got it covered, but we couldn’t resist setting up a new home in West London. In December 2022 we opened our fourth London Hoxton in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush and we’re looking for a Apartment Head Host to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode.
What’s in it for you…
· Competitive salary up to £16 per hour including TRONC
· 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
· A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
· It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
· Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
· Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
· Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
· Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
· Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
· Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
· Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
· Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
· Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
· Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
· An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
· Provide a genuinely welcoming and memorable experience for our guests, from a Hox welcome, to handling any questions and helping out with requests
· Take reservations over the phone, handle cash and card payments and occasionally help out the team on the floor
· Anticipate needs and proactively provide solutions so that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What we’re looking for..
· Previous experience in a busy Front of House role; you genuinely care about making people feel welcome and looked after
· Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
· Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
· You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
· You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
· You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
· If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
· You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.