We are looking for part-time Waiters/Waitresses to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Southwark in our Albie restaurant.
The Hoxton, Southwark is our third in London, only a skip & a hop away from the South Bank. There is something for everyone: 192 rooms, a bustling ground-floor restaurant, bar and terrace, The Apartment (our unique meeting & events space, a stunning roof-top restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating and a coworking space spread over six floors.
Our rooftop restaurant & bar Seabird with an outdoor terrace (and spectacular 360 views!) offers a complete dining experience all around a seafood concept developed especially for us.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary up to £16 per hour including TRONC
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you'll do...
- Simply put: You’re the face of our guests’ experience and you bring your own flavour to the(ir) table, making sure that from the moment they arrive to when they leave, they’re having a great time
What we're looking for...
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way