West London, The Hoxton has arrived!
Our fourth London Hoxton is located in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, in the beating heart of an eclectic and diverse neighbourhood, With 237 playfully-designed bedrooms and an all-day restaurant - Chet’s serving Thai-American comfort food. Featuring a large open lobby with vintage seating and cosy corners, 237 bedrooms of different sizes, as well as a central wraparound bar and terrace, The Hoxton Shepherd’s Bush is perfectly located for exploring West London. We’re looking for a Linen Porter to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary at £13.00 per hour
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- To be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of exterior areas of the hotel including but not limited to guest entrances and loading bay areas.
- To oversee the delivery and collection of linen and terry on a daily basis.
- To be responsible for the stocking of linen and housekeeping supplies on guest floors and in stores, and to ensure that these storage areas are clean and well maintained.
- To ensure guest floors are clean and well maintained at all times.
- To assist with other tasks to support the housekeeping team as required.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are adhered to and any breaches in standards are reported to the Head Housekeeper.
- To ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of COSHH regulations.
- To attend all training sessions required.
- To maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
- To provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
- To assist in the cleaning of any other areas of the hotelas required.
What we're looking for...
- You have a high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
- You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment