West London, The Hoxton has arrived!
Our fourth London Hoxton is located in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, in the beating heart of an eclectic and diverse neighbourhood, with 237 playfully designed bedrooms and an all-day restaurant - Chet’s serving Thai American comfort food. Featuring a large open lobby with vintage seating and cosy corners, 237 bedrooms of different sizes, as well as a central wraparound bar and terrace, The Hoxton Shepherd’s Bush is perfectly located for exploring West London. We’re looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, ensuring that these are always cleaned to brand standards, and are well presented and maintained.
- Support the running of our hotel by ensuring our guests have a memorable experience in a spotless and well put together room
- Lead and inspire the housekeeping team by example, creating an environment that lets them be themselves and bring their best selves to work, encouraging their development and progression
- Take a hands on approach to training and supporting your team in keeping to our high standards
- Oversee and check the cleaning and servicing of all our bedrooms and public areas
- Work with our Head Housekeeper on maintaining and developing the partnership with our external housekeeping provider
What we’re looking for…
- Previous housekeeping experience at a similar level, or someone who is ready to step into a Supervisory role
- Knowledge of Opera, Knowcross or similar property management systems would be an advantage
- An eagle-eye for detail, you can spot a slip in standards from a mile away
- A natural at leading and managing others, you lead by example and create an environment where your team can be their best self
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!