Demi Chef De Partie (Cinema)
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
Demi Chef De Partie
Together with the Head Chef, you’ll be ensuring that the kitchen staff have everything a strong team needs. Working in close collaboration, the kitchen team (Cinema) at 25 Hours Hotel Dubai One Central is responsible for creating gastronomic sensations based on the chef’s choice.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- You’ll ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- You’ll check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations.
- You’ll monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise Head Chef of these well in advance.
- You’ll create specialty pastry menus and executing the same
- You’ll ensure proper hygiene as per Dubai Municipality / Food control
- You’ll communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Your experience and skills include:
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you’re hungry for new food concepts and love eclectic cuisine
- You’re a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You’ve perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines