Sales & Marketing Internship – SO/ Sotogrande
SO/ Sotogrande | Av. Almenara, s/n, 11360 Sotogrande, Cádiz, Spain
Descripción de la empresa
SO/ Sotogrande is a tribute to fashion, design, gastronomy and golf on the Andalusian coast. Surrounded by green hills and valleys overlooking the Mediterranean, SO/ Sotogrande Spa & Golf Resort is located in a unique enclave. The resort has recovered the cozy spirit and essence of the old Cortijo de Santa Maria de la Higuera, turning it into an idyllic place where families and friends celebrate life, enjoy serenity together, and a healthy and contemporary lifestyle.
It is the preferred destination on the Costa del Sol for golf lovers, enjoying a privileged location surrounded by the 7 best golf courses in Europe. It has 152 rooms and 36 suites and exceptional facilities among which you can enjoy: 3 outdoor swimming pools, private gardens, Kid's Club, 2,800 m2 of spa and fitness and bright event rooms with views. Its gastronomic offer consists of 4 Restaurants & Bars, where you can enjoy the traditional flavors of Andalusia, proposals with a renewed vision and signature cocktails.
Descripción del empleo
Would you like to join our teams as an intern? This is a great opportunity to be part of a 5* Resort in Sotogrande and develop your skills.
Providing friendly, sincere and personalized service is one of the ways our colleagues turn moments into memories for our guests at SO/ Sotogrande. We are looking for an intern to assist our Sales & Marketing department.
What you will be doing as part of the S&M team:
- Performing administrative tasks such as answering phones, greeting clients, and scheduling appointments.
- Providing customer service by answering questions about products or services, processing orders, and handling complaints.
- Maintaining relationships with current customers by providing them with product information and promotional offers.
- Preparing marketing materials such as brochures, fliers, and catalogs.
- Coordinating events such as trade shows, conventions, seminars, or product launches.
- Collecting and analyzing data about customer preferences for targeted marketing purposes.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for specific products or services.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth operations.
- Availability during, at least, 6 months.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Experience as a similar role would be a plus.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Organizational and Communication skills.
- BSc in Hospitality and S&M would be a plus.