Sales Manager – SO/ Sotogrande
SO/ Sotogrande | Av. Almenara, s/n, 11360 Sotogrande, Cádiz, Spain
SO/ Sotogrande is a tribute to fashion, design, gastronomy and golf on the Andalusian coast. Surrounded by green hills and valleys overlooking the Mediterranean, SO/ Sotogrande Spa & Golf Resort is located in a unique enclave. The resort has recovered the welcoming spirit and essence of the old Cortijo de Santa María de la Higuera, making it an idyllic place where families and friends celebrate life, enjoy serenity and a healthy, contemporary lifestyle together.
It is the preferred destination on the Costa del Sol for golf lovers, enjoying a privileged location surrounded by the 7 best golf courses in Europe. It has 152 rooms and 36 suites and exceptional facilities among which you can enjoy: 3 outdoor swimming pools, private gardens, Kid's Club, 2,800 m2 of spa and fitness and luminous event rooms with views. Its gastronomic offer consists of 4 Restaurants & Bars, where you can enjoy the traditional flavors of Andalusia, proposals with a renewed vision and signature cocktails.
What you will do as part of our team:
- Collaborates with off-property sales channels
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, social events, travel, attending trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete and efficient invoicing to Events Management
- Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new opportunities and/or close deals
- Executes and supports operational aspects of the booked business (e.g. proposal generation, contract writing, customer correspondence).
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue targets.
- Understands the market as a whole: competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc., and knows how to out-sell and out-position them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel in the area based on market conditions and location needs.
- Understands the region's primary target customer and their service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, their business problems and concerns, in order to provide a better business solution.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, fostering customer loyalty through service excellence throughout every customer experience
- Serves our customers in order to increase account share.
- Complies with and promotes compliance with the company's customer service procedures
- Provides excellent customer service in line with the basic principles of day-to-day service at the Hotel
- Always sets a positive example in customer relations
- Interacts with customers to promote and obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written), third language (a plus).
- One year experience as Sales Executive or two years in Sales & Marketing related positions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications
- Own vehicle
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus your attention on the needs of the customer, while remaining calm and courteous
- Attractive Incentive Scheme
- Significant discounts on Hotel services
- Discounts at Accor Group hotels and partner companies.