Housekeeping Attendant | The Hoxton, Lloyd Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join our team.
A city so good we had to double down! In 2023 we will be opening our second Hoxton in Amsterdam, this time based in the Eastern Docklands where we are lovingly taking the reins of the historic former Lloyd Hotel. We are now looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully launching our brand in this new neighbourhood.
This beautiful property will feature 136 bedrooms, including the introduction of some new rooms categories for the Hox, a large ground floor restaurant and huge outdoor terrace, a new bar and The Apartment – our unique meetings and events concept.
Reporting to our Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring all public areas of the hotel are well presented and well maintained at all times.
What you'll do...
- Provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests
- Cleaning and servicing all public areas
- Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness throughout the hotel, and well maintained public areas
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards are adhered to and any breaches in standards are reported to the Head Housekeeper
- Handle all cleaning materials correctly and be fully aware of COSHH regulations.
- Attend all training sessions required
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges
What we're looking for...
- An eagle-eye for detail, you can spot a slip in standards from a mile away
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for getting the job done and done right
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together, we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What's in it for you...
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Goes without saying, but you get a free meal when on shift.
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
More about us…
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.
Thank you for applying!