Banyan Tree - Alula
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Manage the execution of day to day projects and external agency partner projects.
- Audio/Video/Photo Production
- Graphic Design Agency
- Social Media Agency
- Collateral Printing Companies
- Execute paid media/advertising plan for local and national placements
- Content creation and management across multiple online platforms.
- Draft and edit advertising copy, radio spots and marketing materials including (but not limited to) marketing posters/banners, resort collateral, in-house guest newsletters/e-blasts, brochures, transient marketing materials, sales brochures, rack cards, e-invitations, print ads, web banners
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Director of Sales & Marketing, Director of F&B, Spa and Cultural departments in development and execution of marketing strategies and plans to generate revenue growth
- Ensure that Banyan Tree brand image and marketing guidelines and standards are upheld reviewing all in-house and external print and digital materials.
- Promotional listings/e-blasts for OTAs (online travel agents).
- Work with Banyan Tree Corporate to stay updated on all brand internet marketing campaigns, toolkits and standards. Participate in Corporate online marketing call and report back to team.
- Develop, review and post social media content including image and video conceptualization and caption copywriting.
- Monitor and manage activity and engagement on social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, while developing appropriate and timely responses.
- Represent hotel by attending social and culinary events, onsite and/or offsite, to capture social media content where appropriate (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Previous experience in the same role in 5 stars brand hotels.
- Must have the experience in the local market.
- Fluent writing and Speaking in English
- Career and results oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.
- High guest service skills, with the talent, knowledge and the vision and ability to lead colleagues to excellence.
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.