E- Commerce Manager
Banyan Tree - Alula
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Develop the marketing communication strategies, research the web content for the resort
- Set up the social media Charta
- Research and target new potential partnerships
- Set up the Marketing budget, implementation and cost follow up
- Main contact point for existing and potential partners
- Receive and follow up the creation or update of all new rate codes and promotions either to be booked directly through the hotel, consortia accounts & travel agents. Coordinate with reservations department and corporate office and IT department.
- Implement and follow the graphic Charta of the brand, responsible for all printing materials, advertising, promotion, and e-communication of the resort
- Responsible for managing online marketing through OTA´s.
- Responsible for monitoring hotel website BT.com / Accor.com and all third-party websites content to match hotel sales strategy.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position working across multiple hotels or enterprises
- A very strong and adaptable communicator
- Highly organized
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong market analysis capabilities
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.