Asst. Guest Service Manager
Mondrian Doha | West Bay Lagoon Doha, Qatar
From high-octane lobby socialising to events, celebrations, and business conclaves, every venue pulses to the electric Mondrian beat. With food and nightlife venues spread across eight different locations on the property, there is nothing like Mondrian Doha in the entire region.
- Attend Daily Briefings
- Organize & Lead the Concierge Team, Valet Parking, Bellman and Drivers to ensure Service Excellence
- Ensure Team Members have current Knowledge of Hotel Products, Services and Good Knowledge of local areas.
- Monitor the QMS reports for Bellman Effectiveness
- Close all Glitches which is related to Concierge Department
- Maintain good communication & working relationships with all Hotel areas
- Cross checking if extra valets are ordered for events and weddings
- Answer questions regarding and/or making arrangements for dining, entertainment, sports events, recreation, tours, health and beauty services, child care, transportation, shopping, floral services, religious worships, and other services
- Keep accurate records of all arrangements made
- Answer all questions concerning directions to hotel facilities, meeting rooms, or events within the hotel
- Maintain current information and materials regarding the hotel facilities and services, and local restaurants and attractions
- Monitor guests deliveries, messages and guests belongings ensuring they are sent in a timely manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the city and all its attractions
- You have experience in Opera Cloud, Microsoft Word and Outlook (preferred)
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity within the hospitality setting.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Arabic Speaker is highly preferred.