Mondrian Doha | West Bay Lagoon Doha, Qatar
From high-octane lobby socialising to events, celebrations, and business conclaves, every venue pulses to the electric Mondrian beat. With food and nightlife venues spread across eight different locations on the property, there is nothing like Mondrian Doha in the entire region.
What do we expect from you?
Under the guidance of the Executive Housekeeper or any other authorized by the management, to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness of the guest rooms and associated areas to a clean, neat and well maintained standard as required by the hotel.
How your day looks like:
- Clean and service bedrooms, bathrooms and associated areas to the standard of hygiene and cleanliness required by the hotel.
- Re-sheet all rooms daily with clean linen, ensuring creases are removed; dust all furniture; fully clean bathrooms; replenish all guest supplies and stationery; vacuum all rooms thoroughly.
- Record all serviced rooms on worksheet, report and record any rooms that cannot be serviced
- Ensure that all VIP gifts are replenished daily.
- Assist Floor Supervisors in ensuring that guest room flowers and plants are watered and replenished as required.
- Dispose of all rubbish and dirty linen correctly.
- Ensure that all materials are used and stored correctly. Ensure that all equipment is maintained in a serviceable condition and report faults immediately.
- Create and maintain a personal respectful rapport with all guests. Deal with their requirements and enquiries. Handle guest complaints promptly and with thorough follow up, referring to others when necessary.
- Follow key signing procedures and take responsibility for assigned keys.
- Hand in all lost property to Director of Housekeeping immediately and follow hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist in stocktaking as required.
- Assist in special cleaning projects as required.
- Ensure that the hotel linen is treated correctly in accordance with the Housekeeping standards.
- Ensure that all guest property is handled in an efficient and correct manner.
- Report any damage to bedding, curtains, blinds and soft furnishings to the Floor Supervisor.
- Report to the Floor Supervisor any room that does not require service - “Do Not Disturb” or double locked.
- Report any shortage of linen, supplies or equipment to the Floor Housekeeper.
- Undertake and complete any special projects, tasks or other reasonable request by your department head and/or Hotel Management.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for hospitality
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends and public holidays