Guest Service Associate
Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Guest Service Associate
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals.
- Efficiently manage all Guest Experiences operational areas.
- Facilitate efficient, convenient and secure entry process to the waterpark.
- Support the arrival and departure process for the park.
- Ensure to provide the best possible service to the guest.
- Provide pricing, promotions, shows, rides & attractions information and suggestions to guests.
- Sell tickets and other products via point of sale (POS) system.
- Efficiently manage and maintain queue lines.
- Efficiently manage turnstiles to ensure guests are able to enter/leave the park with ease by holding a valid ticket/pass.
- Ensure that all departmental daily checklists and forms are being consistently completed. Any follow up action related to it its initiated and all records are filed accordingly.
- Follow all the Guest Experience department polices, standard operating procedures, performance standards, safety and evacuation procedures.
- Handle any guest complaints courteously and fairly, provide appropriate service recovery as needed and address to appropriate colleagues or department.
- Facilitate ticket, cabana, towel, locker sales and rentals.
- Collect payments, make change by accepting cash, vouchers, credit card and listed foreign currency.
- Balances cash drawer/register/float by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift and ensure timely remittance of sales to cash control.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of ongoing promotions.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to the company’s cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistently upsell, cross-sell and promote products, activities and services to generate additional revenue.
- Receive and record guests feedback, complaints and enquiries.
- Provide and take responsibility for the professional delivery of all information via telephone and in person.
- Conduct site tours as required.
- Manage lost & found counter according to company’s lost and found policy.
- Work outdoor, in extreme temperatures, wet, humid or windy environment caused by weather conditions.
- High School Diploma education or higher.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in a waterpark or related field.
- Cash handling experience.
- Ticketing systems experience will be an advantage.
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages such as Arabic will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.