Room Attendant (m/w/d)
The Hoxton - Vienna
A new home for The Hoxton, in Vienna, Austria
The Hoxton is continuing its expansion in Europe as we get set to open in another new country and city. Our first Hoxton in Austria will be in the beautiful City of Music, Vienna. Known for its wonderful quality of life we can’t wait to explore every corner of our newest neighbourhood but first we need a team to help us bring the Hox to the market. We are now looking for our Housekeeping team to join our team and play a crucial role in successfully launching in this new destination.
You will not go hungry at The Hoxton in Vienna! The hotel will feature 196 bedrooms of varying sizes, a large ground floor restaurant, bar, lobby and terrace, an incredible rooftop restaurant, bar and swimming pool, a basement bar and event spaces including a large auditorium.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Vienna.
- A competitive package, plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Regular team get togethers, from our High Fives to our (pretty special!) team parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Pay it forward, refer a friend and get a bonus on us.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- A monthly gross wage is offered for this position in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for the hotel and catering industry. Depending on your professional qualifications and experience the Company reserves the right to offer above this.
What you'll do...
- To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, ensuring that these are always cleaned to brand standards, and are well presented and maintained.
- To be responsible for reporting any maintenance defects in guest rooms and on guest floors.
- To ensure that all guest rooms adhere to all brand standards and quality audit standards.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are adhered to and any breaches in standards are reported to the Head Housekeeper.
- To ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of any regulations.
- To be responsible for the stocking of linen and housekeeping supplies on guest floors and in stores, and to ensure that these storage areas are clean and well maintained.
- To attend all training sessions required.
- To maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
- To provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
- To assist in the cleaning of public areas and back of house areas as required.
What we're looking for...
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way