Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions, and promotional events
- Coordinate brand teams’ (internally and externally) in creating engaging and interactive content to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor the Social Media platform progress, engagement analysis, tools to enhance the company performance, reports, and full finding reports.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in marketing industry
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Marketing / Communications
- 3 or more years of experience in Marketing in a five-star hospitality, preferably with theme park experience
- Experience using various analytics software