SO/ Maldives | Emboodhoo Lagoon Kaafu Atoll, 20012, Maldives
SO/ Maldives invites you to the front row
SO/ is a coveted collection of hotels rooted in the world of fashion, commanding attention with it’s avant garde design and approach to the world of luxury.
SO/ Maldives will open towards the end of 2023, and we are now looking for an experienced Reservations Agent to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully launching our brand.
SO/ Maldives brings together a statement collection of 80 beachfront and over-water villas imagined by renowned designers, alongside a vibrant array of dining and entertainment experiences. Nestled on its own exclusive island overlooking the azure Emboodhoo Lagoon, SO/ Maldives will be a new destination for sartorial travelers, just 15 minutes by speedboat from Malé’s Velana International Airport
Reporting to the Reservations Supervisor
- Support and assist with the daily Operations of the Reservations Department
- Support and assist the team to ensure that standards and policies of service are maintained.
- Build strong relations with partners and agents
- Identifies new reservations sales business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Monitors same-day selling procedures to maximize room revenue.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues, and concerns, to offer better business solutions.
- Uses sales resources and administrative/support to the team effectively.
- Coordinates with the sales team to process rooming lists and reservation cards.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence).
- Assists with monitoring the accuracy of reservation sales orders within tracking systems
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity or preferably in the area of guest services.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- You want to question the norm and create change by doing things differently.
- You’re grounded, we leave our egos at the door and approach everything with an open mind.
- Service-oriented with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills & confidence to anticipate and manage processes
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Someone who is excited about a new pace of life and the opportunity to embrace a remote island experience.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development
Thank you for applying!