The Hoxton, Rome | Largo Benedetto Marcello, 220, 00198 Roma, Italy
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms to suit any kind of stay. Enjoy a fresh pastry at Cugino, our relaxed café where you can soak up those Italian rays. Or drop into Elio, a restaurant designed to express the flavours, ingredients, energy and joyous hospitality of long and boozy meals with friends on holiday.
The Apartment or L’appartamento as we say locally, is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area.
We are now looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Brand COO you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of a successful Hox operation and team.
What you’ll do…
- Lead your hotel management team (Sales, Brand, People, Finance, Operations and F&B) in the successful operation of The Hoxton, Rome.
- Take full responsibility for the commercial success of the property.
- Make sure our brand standards are properly brought to life in how we ground the brand in the local market & neighbourhood.
- Lead by example in creating a brilliant experience for our guests that exceeds their expectations and builds a great reputation for The Hoxton, Rome.
- Make our own people a real focus, creating an environment where they feel supported, have opportunities to grow, and enjoy what they do!
- Play a key role in managing the relationship with the central teams and owners.
What we’re looking for…
- A strong hotel operator with local and international experience.
- Comfortable handling all commercial aspects, including F&B, and able to strike the balance between commercial decisions and doing what’s right for the brand.
- Passion for providing great guest experiences, rooted in high-quality service that feels natural.
- Someone who leads from the front – you’re only as good as your team, know how to set standards, and motivate & develop those around you.
- Good market & industry knowledge and connections that you can use to make sure The Hoxton continues to make an impact in Rome.
- You’re looking for a place where you and everyone can be themselves, no clones in suits here.
- You’re not precious; we all leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
If we got stuck in a lift together, we’d have a good time and share a few laughs.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to head up an exciting hospitality concept in Rome.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!