Mondrian Doha | West Bay Lagoon Doha, Qatar
From high-octane lobby socialising to events, celebrations, and business conclaves, every venue pulses to the electric Mondrian beat. With food and nightlife venues spread across eight different locations on the property, there is nothing like Mondrian Doha in the entire region.
What do we expect from you?
Under the general guidance of the Executive Housekeeper or Executive Housekeeper or any other authorized by the management, ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Laundry and Uniform Issue areas in accordance to the hotel standards. Ensure internal and external guests of the hotel are treated fairly and consistently in a timely manner, receiving high quality, personalized service, and an Engaging, Dynamic Guest Experience.
How your day looks like:
- Retrieve, inspect, and deliver all guest laundry and dry cleaning from front desk, guest rooms and/or housekeeping staff, washing and pressing according to guest need
- Maintain written records of all dry cleaning and laundry given to contract laundry stating guest’s name, room and full description of garments including count and any special needs
- Prepare, sort, and wash all linens, guests laundry, and dry cleaning for collection
- Prepare and record all guests bills and forward to Housekeeping Office Coordinator
- Answer guest inquiries related to laundry and dry cleaning in a timely and professional manner and communicate details to Supervisor
- Liaise with dry cleaning company on guests’ laundry items, communicate any losses, damages and items not cleaned
- Check all accounts received from the contract laundry and check records against invoices
- Break down invoices putting in correct departments and input in finance tracking system
- Polish and return guests shoes to their rooms
- Assist with inventory of uniforms and linen
- Wash and iron guest laundry or hotel linen as needed
- Prepare, assign, and alter uniforms for all new employees
- Ensure all linen is separated, counted and placed in correct location
- Issue and take all uniforms from hotel staff sending out when and where necessary
- Prepare and record all invoices for staff uniforms keeping correctly updated
- Receiving and sorting all staff uniforms and placing them in correct department
- Assist with linen stock on monthly basis
- Sort and fold towels
- Maintain clean work areas, materials, reporting defective materials and equipment to the correct department