Director of Rooms
25hours Hotel The Oddbird | Jakarta, IN
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW WHAT YOU CAN
Towering over Jakarta’s prime SCBD district 8 Complex, 25hours Hotel The Oddbird, Jakarta is set to open soon as the first 25hours Hotel in Asia that offers a hybrid mix of both hotel accommodation and serviced apartments. Comprises with 210 hotel rooms and suites, also 135 fully furnished serviced apartments, each enjoying a generous amount of space and spectacular views of Jakarta’s skyline. The property also offers F&B outlets, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and a recreational facility that includes a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna, and whirlpools.
25hours Hotel The Oddbird, Jakarta is a place like no other, made for the others. A place where more is more, embracing the diversity, full of funky friction. An eden of opposites - a paradise of paradoxes. The odd bird of Jakarta.
Would you like to join our 25hours Tribe?
In this way, you’ll be making our hotel something special ...
- You’ll plan and manage all Rooms operations to ensure the service delivery is maintained in accordance with the Hotel’s strategic plan and standard.
- You'll work closely with Sales & Marketing and Revenue departments on appropriate strategies and practices to maximize rooms revenue.
- You’ll make sure that the Rooms Division is living up to the brand’s mission of creating soulful spaces.
- You’ll select, train and lead your team members to create great memories for our guests.
Your experience and personality add that certain something extra ...
- You’ve a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- You’re able to be efficient and productive in a dynamic environment.
- You're self-confident, proactive, and able to make effective decisions.
- You’ve strong leadership skills.
- You can motivate your team members and support their development.
In compliance with employment laws in Indonesia, this position is only open to Indonesians.