The Hoxton, Brussels | Square Victoria Régina 1, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
TThe Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city, and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double-height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries, and transparent policies.
What you'll do...
- Record daily financial transactions, receipts and keep petty cash.
- Maintain the books of account by verifying and accounting for orders and invoices, while ensuring that they are paid on time.
- Manage and recording of the management accounts.
- Manage documentation and financial statements.
- Taking on one project during your internship period (such as creating an SOP or new process for something you think can improve)
What we're looking for...
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today
- You are a bundle of ideas. They happen in the shower, on your bike, and in the office
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama
- You have Excel skills; intermediate to advanced level
- You’re not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don’t. But we do like to try (almost) everything once
- You know that sometimes that crazy whacky idea is the one that changes everything.
- You like detail, a lot of detail
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Brussels (and Belgium) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- 550 euros/months
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day
Thank you for applying!