Sales Manager – Corporate
Mondrian Doha | West Bay Lagoon Doha, Qatar
From high-octane lobby socialising to events, celebrations, and business conclaves, every venue pulses to the electric Mondrian beat. With food and nightlife venues spread across eight different locations on the property, there is nothing like Mondrian Doha in the entire region.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Meet or exceed personal sales solicitation call goals based on a minimum of 5 daily appointments covering existing and prospective accounts
- Responsible for administration of all support services including but not limited to responding to emails and correspondence, input and maintenance of databases
- Maintains a high profile within trade and professional associates dealing with their market area/segment(s)
- Interacts with individuals outside the hotel within their sales area including, but not limited to clients, local hotel associations and other members of the local community
- Solicit corporate, consortia and leisure accounts directly and jointly with others through the preparation, execution and completion of Action Plans
- Implements all Sales Action Plans related to their sales area as outlined in the Revenue/Business Plan
- Within established parameters, quote and negotiate prices with customer representatives confirming reservations by letter and drawing up contracts; sign for the hotel and obtain customer signature to close the transaction
- Upon contracting accounts, this position will be responsible for ongoing account management with contracted accounts and setting of production targets on a quarterly basis
- When appropriate, and with agreement with the DOSM, to attend major travel functions (trade shows, associations) that deal specifically with their marketing responsibility
- Plans sales trips, under the direct approval of the DOS, to major marketing areas, calling on accounts within their specific marketing area
- As directed, compile and input market intelligence information to the Sales Information Management system
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers
- Actively promote and produce sales leads for other sister hotels and for in house sales staff
- Provides feedback to the DOS/DOSM/DOR on changing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in their market areas.
- Arrange FAM and Site inspection trips to hotels by major clients and accompanies clients
- A minimum of three years of experience in managing corporate sales, along with a demonstrated history of successful sales performance.
- Experience in Qatar is preferred.
- Specifically, those who have catered to the corporate market.