Night Manager Hotel
TRIBE Canary Wharf | 15 Water St, London E14 9QG, UK
We are looking for an unflappable, confident Night Manager to join our TRIBE as we launched our first TRIBE Hotel into the London market this summer.
Conceived for a new type of traveller, it’s all about the mix. Unapologetic modern designed hotels that confidently mix n’ match mainstream style with bespoke eye catching and iconic pieces. The result is a bold and fun place for a high-end experience at a fair price. Finally, a place that gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
We are looking for someone who’s curious, caring and conscious attitude will play a crucial part to the successful opening of TRIBE and in curating the TRIBE experience, which is defined through its authenticity and obsession in making sure everything is as seamless and functional as possible to make life that bit easier.
What you’ll do…
- Take care of our guests, which may include check in/check out, handling billing, making sure guest accounts and data are correct, and dealing with any requests and enquiries
- Working with our Front Office Manager and the rest of the team in setting selling strategies and ensuring maximum occupancy
- Proactively keep an eye on all our public areas, working with our restaurant and security teams to make sure everything is running without a hitch, and handling any issues as and when they arise
- Lead your team by example, keeping them involved and motivated; help them feel empowered and supported, confident in providing top experiences for our guests and comfortable turning to you with questions
What we are looking for…
- Most important is that you know how to provide a great and memorable guest experience – whether it’s for someone staying with us or just stepping in for a drink or a bite to eat
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage but not a must
- People who know you would likely describe you as ‘unflappable’; you’ve got plenty of experience dealing with different types of requests successfully
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to head up an exciting hospitality concept that is new to the London market.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
We look forward to welcoming you to the TRIBE!
Thank you for applying!