Fitness Instructor – Azure Beach Club
Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Fitness Instructor - Azure Beach Club
Within the general guidelines given by the management, this position is responsible for co-ordination and scheduling of guest’s activity, developing wellness program and to ensure smooth and efficient communications with hosts and guests by providing efficient service. To assist management in daily operations and ensure guest satisfaction. To have the first contact with the guest and ensure all interactions are pleasant and service orientated.
- Ensure all dealings with guests at the Fitness areas to meet or exceed the resort operating standards.
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees are paramount at all times.
- Ensure consistent guest experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained.
- Ensure proper inventories of all operating equipment are conducted in line with audit standards in order to effectively manage operational cost.
- Ensure that department follows hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention.
- Ensure that the department follows safety and maintain confidentiality for all guests and colleagues at all times.
- Ensure all Fitness / Gym equipment is maintained in good working condition at all times.
- Report on duty punctually.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas.
- Deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Good in English and communications skills
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Customer oriented with a positive attitude and smiling face
- Friendly and approachable
- Cooperative and self-giving team player
- Ability and willingness to perform under stress
- Positive and high energy level
- A willingness to go the extra mile in ensuring guests' needs are met