The Hoxton, Charlottenburg | Meinekestraße 18-19, 10719 Berlin, Germany
The Hoxton, Charlottenburg (Berlin) – Brand Intern
2023 sees The Hoxton take on Europe! We’re popping up in some of our favourite cities and we have opened our first hotel in Germany in the city of culture and creativity, Berlin. We are looking for Brand Intern to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully bringing our brand to a new market.
Our first Hoxton in Germany is home to 234 bedrooms of varying sizes, a ground floor restaurant and bar, coffee bar and streetside terrace and The Apartment – our unique meetings and events concept.
Reporting to our Brand & PR Manager, you’ll get to be part of team introducing the community to our newest ‘Open House’ through a brilliant events program and other brand activations.
What’s in it for you…
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Berlin (and Germany) and join an innovative, fast-growing, international group.
- Internship allowance of 1.000 euros gross per month.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- Help keep multiple projects going at one time across programming and events, retail and product. development, social media and brand activations.
- Think creatively and proactively, as you’ll be involved from conception stage onwards.
- Build key relationships with multiple external suppliers and partners.
- Get stuck in at all levels from creative conception to those pesky excel sheets.
- Be that key connector between brand, graphic design and hotel ops.
What we’re looking for..
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communication.
- Must be fluent in English, German will by highly valuable as other additional languages.
- Those who know you would describe you as ‘on top of things’ – you know how to keep yourself and others organised and have an eagle eye for detail.
- A natural host, you know ow to make people feel welcome and at home in our spaces.
- You are creatively ambitions and culturally curious; able to see ideas through from inception to reality.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
More about us...
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.
Thank you for applying!