As an AV Technician, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Displays good teamwork attitudes while working in a team for major Preventive Maintenance repairs or service works
- To ensure all the sounds and light equipment are maintained and serviced on a regular basis.
- Performs Sound Engineer duties for entertainers when required
- To set up music play lists for all Club outlets, Management approval must be sought before the list goes live. Set sound levels for all outlets.
- To advise the Club Management on new sound equipment entering the market and keep up to date with new techniques
- Coordinates with all F&B outlets to ensure the scheduling program is being adhered to at all times
- Creates an atmosphere of tranquillity amongst the team.
- Recommends improvements in methods, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Be willing to train and instruct other members of the staff by passing along knowledge and skills.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel activities.
- To attend training classes as per schedule.
- Shows fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Able to analyse problems and formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in hotel is preferred.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS