Outlet Cashier (Monkey Bar)
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
The outlet cashier’s role is to ensure all the cheques have been closed correctly matching up the debit, credit and cash payments. Ensuring the cash float always matches up and there are no discrepancies. An outlet cashier is also responsible for each waiters’ reports and calculation of each member of the floor staff sales as well as end of service and end of day restaurant sales.
- Perform returns and special transactions through the POS system, ensuring all special offers have been applied correctly before being charged to the guest
- Keep the “register station” stocked with all necessary items
- Notify management of all guests’ POS System issues
- Consistently maintain a balanced cash drawer
- Process all guests’ payments by cash, credit cards, debit cards and/or gift vouchers
- Ensuring each waiter closes up any open checks they might have before their daily report has been printed off
- Filling out all waiters’ envelopes at the end of each night, performing all calculations including but not limited to CC Total, Cash Total and Tips Total
- Processing end of service calculations, doing end of shift and end of day revenue calculations
- Perform related duties as requested by the management team
- Report to work as scheduler working various shifts including but not limited to weekends, holidays and/or night shifts
- Supervise the Assistant Cashier
- In charge of the monthly payroll of the team
- Hotel related experience field
- Admin knowledge
- Microsoft office
- Minimum of 1 experience in Food & Beverage area
- Pre-opening or major refurbishment experience in a similar operation
- Middle East experience