Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
- Responsible for answering all telephone calls and prioritizing said calls.
- Should have very good telephone etiquettes.
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest request and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Should have good knowledge of room service menu and ongoing promotions in other F&B outlet.
- Should be able to provide recommendations and suggestions to guests upon request.
- Be knowledgeable of all services, facilities and products offered by the hotel.
- Consider the satisfaction of all guests by ensuring prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Display excellent conversation skills and selling techniques at all times.
- Able to perform all duties and tasks per the tasks required at the outlet.
- High School Diploma
- Previous service experience is an asset
- Knowledge about the Point-of-Sale System is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Basic Food Safety Certificate
- Arabic Speaking is an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment