Chef de Partie (m/w/d)
The Hoxton - Vienna
A new home for The Hoxton, in Vienna, Austria
The Hoxton is continuing its expansion in Europe as we get set to open in another new country and city. Our first Hoxton in Austria will be in the beautiful City of Music, Vienna. Known for its wonderful quality of life we can’t wait to explore every corner of our newest neighbourhood but first we need a team to help us bring the Hox to the market. We are now looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team and play a crucial role in successfully launching in this new destination.
You will not go hungry at The Hoxton in Vienna! The hotel will feature 196 bedrooms of varying sizes, a large ground floor restaurant, bar, lobby and terrace, an incredible rooftop restaurant, bar and swimming pool, a basement bar and event spaces including a large auditorium.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to be part of the opening team of an exciting new hospitality concept to Vienna and have a real impact on its success.
- Plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a mean for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch is up as part of a global family of brands.
- Regular team get togethers, from our High Fives to our (pretty special!) team parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Pay it forward, refer a friend and get a bonus on us.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- A monthly gross wage is offered for this position in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for the hotel and catering industry. Depending on your professional qualifications and experience the Company reserves the right to offer above this.
What you'll do...
- Bring delicious menu options to our guests’ tables by running a section in our busy kitchen.
- Nurture and develop the talent of the kitchen team, creating an environment that brings out the best in them and where they can be themselves.
- Make sure things are running without hitch, orders and deliveries are coming and going as needed, our service is smooth as chipotle butter, and our food hygiene standards are sky-high.
- Pay attention to the details to ensure every dish served is as delicious as the one before!
- Work with our Head Chef on ideas and techniques that make our kitchen a creative, ever-changing environment where we’re always looking to make the best food out there.
What we're looking for...
- Previous experience working as part of a kitchen team in a similar sized restaurant.
- Passion for fresh ingredients and strong flavours.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits for us.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.