SO/ Auckland | 67 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
SO/ is a coveted collection of hotels rooted in the world of fashion, commanding attention with it’s avant garde design and creative approach to the world of luxury. We welcome you to join us in the front row at SO/ Auckland and become a part of Accor's lifestyle brand collective Ennismore!
We are currently look for amazing Talents to join our Concierge team as Porter/Valets who are the face of our hotel and help deliver the best first impression with our guests!
- Assist with car / hotel doors and guest luggage and ensure timely delivery of guest car/luggage
- All guest property in storage, long or short term, duly documented and cared for
- Responding to guest enquiries regarding local attractions, restaurants, and tours. Offering the best product or service to meet the guests individual requirements
- Ensure the appearance of the guest services desk, hotel lobby and forecourt is immaculately presented at all times
- Passion for high end hospitality with an absolute eye for detail
- A demonstrated ability to build warm relationships and gain trust at all levels and initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily
- Must have a full & clean NZ drivers license
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays as part of the job role
- Staff meal provided per shift
- Uniform and dry-cleaning of uniform
- International accommodation and retail discounts across varying Accor Hotels properties
- Family & Friends Hotel Discounts
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards.
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor
- Annual reward of a free night's accommodation at the hotel (did we say there is breakfast and dinner included?
- Please include in your cover letter which role you are interested in, thank you and looking forward to speaking to you soon!