Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
This position is responsible for leading, monitoring, and supervising the F&B team of hostesses, attendants, waiters/waitresses, and baristas/bartenders. Motivate and inspire team members by creating an environment that promotes positive communication and demonstrates flexibility.
- To ensure all departmental checklists i.e., opening and closing checklists, are completed, any required follow-up action is initiated, and forms/records are filed appropriately
- To deal with any internal or external customer requests and issues that are beyond the scope of their front-line colleagues
- To assist and support food and beverage inventory, ordering, and stocking.
- To schedule, break, and, if required, rotate colleagues relatively to increase productivity and maintain their wellbeing
- To supervise the team effectively
- Positively always maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- To listen actively and respond to Guest feedback and assess and review Guest Satisfaction Index results and trends to continuously improve and exceed Guest expectations.
- A High School degree or Diploma in Food & Beverage
- 2 years of relevant experience in a five-star hospitality
- Food Safety Certificate
- Worked in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Arabic speaker is an added advantage
- Good team player