Sales Manager – Leisure
Morgans Originals Sanderson | 50 Berners St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3NG, UK
As the original lifestyle hotels, St Martins Lane London and Sanderson London sit under the Morgans Originals brand, a collection of independent hotels sharing the same spirit. Equal parts glossy, surprising and rebellious, we balance a refined outlook with careful chaos.
No two days are alike as we provide unique experiences everyday such as our Mad Hatters afternoon tea in the Sanderson courtyard or our signature cocktails in the Blind Spot at St Martins Lane – our speakeasy cocktail bar.
Always at the heart of the most exciting cultural scenes in the world, Mondrian serves up innovation and creativity with its progressive forward-thinking approach that plays with perspective and makes you dream, meaning both guests and locals alike can immerse themselves in the culture of each city it inhabits.
Reporting into the Director of Sales you will be responsible for driving Consortia, Card programs, Boutique Agency, Concierge and High-End Leisure agents’ business into St Martins Lane, Sanderson and Mondrian Shoreditch.
A bit about you:
- Be Original - We want our team to be themselves and we celebrate and welcome diversity in all forms, and we give you the opportunities to discover your best self.
- Be a team player - We always have each other’s backs and work together to offer the best possible guest experience. Whatever challenge we face - we’re in it together.
- Loves to have fun at work - Working hard is a given but remembering to make it fun is key. Make it fun for you, your team, and our guests. We make memories – for our guests and each other.
- Makes Positive impacts - We do more to make a positive impact – from small things to brighten someone’s day to giving back and supporting causes close to our hearts.
- Be Humble & Kind - We’re grounded and approach things with an open mind and show kindness – both with guests and each other. The best idea wins, no matter where it comes from.
- Loves to think big & believe - We’re dreamers and entrepreneurial – big, bold thinkers constantly imagining what is possible. We push the boundaries, challenge the norm and create change, even if that means being wrong some of the time. The biggest risk is not taking any risks.
To be successful in this role we ask that you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a proactive sales role managing the Leisure segment.
- You ideally have multi-property experience and have a little black book of Consortia and High-End Leisure Agents that you can tap into.
- Passionate about hotel sales and goal driven.
- Functions best in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge.
In addition to competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Meals on duty and uniform meaning you’re fully dressed and fully fed at work.
- Free Dry Cleaning/Uniform washing, to ensure you’re ready with clean uniform for the next shift!
- Season ticket loan to help with the annual cost of travel
- Ride to work scheme, a loan of up to £5000 to help with the cost of a bike and equipment if you want to ride to work
- £500 referral bonus if you refer a family member/friend and they pass probation and stay six months
- Guest Experience (A free night at St Martins Lane/Sanderson, Complementary Cocktail and Dinner and Breakfast the next morning) after passing probation so that you can experience what our guests do.
- Length of Service incentives (extra holidays) because who doesn’t love extra holidays!
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you, ranging from discounted stays as well as a food & beverage discount at most of the Ennismore properties.
- Regular Staff get-togethers (Summer party, Children’s Xmas Party, Department nights out) - we love to enjoy ourselves!
- Employee Assistance Programme - We've got your back, we work with a confidential service provider whom can offer support about anything whether it be medical, mental, legal or financial.
- Mental Health Champions – It’s ok to not be okay. We have a team of mental health champions who are here to help, whether it be having an initial conversation through to supporting you to get appropriate help.
- Quarterly & Annual Employee awards - Core shaker events are legendary, from different themes to costumes to the food, we celebrate each quarter as hard as we can.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Healthcare cash plan provider to help towards everyday healthcare and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing.
- Eye care vouchers – We are partnered with Specsavers, which means we can offer our screen using members of staff a voucher for a free eye test as well as a discount on a range of glasses.
Morgans Originals is rooted in iconic cultural legacy, with a collection of independent hotels all sharing the same free spirit. Each hotel, one of a kind, is brought together by a shared culture and community. No matter how big or small, a Morgans Original is always entertaining, celebrates a love for the glossy hey days, and the magic of a Friday night where time disappears.