Director of People & Culture
We are currently looking for a Director of People & Culture to join the People & Culture team.
We are growing quickly and have ambitious plans for the future, so we are for looking for someone who will work alongside our VP of People & Culture to support the openings and integration of all newly managed Hoxton properties globally, as well as our existing portfolio to ensure that our teams have a consistent People & Culture experience.
Here's an overview of what you'll be doing in this role...
- Support with salary and benefits benchmarking analysis for new sites to ensure we are competitive in the market.
- Support with the initial build of our pre-opening payroll and people opex budget to acting as the primary contact for all payroll related matters pertaining to the pre-opening budget.
- Support with recruitment for our senior leadership and management appointments.
- Support the onboarding of our newly appointed senior leadership and management team in line with our People & Culture brand standards and expectations.
- Support the onboarding of our People & Culture Manager in line with our People & Culture brand standards and expectations.
- Provide input into our People & Culture strategies to ensure each new hotel location opens in line with brand and stakeholders’ expectations,
- Manage all people project duties related to hotel openings in the 12 month period prior to opening.
- Provides taskforce support when necessary, especially in quick turnaround conversion or re branding projects.
- Support People & Culture teams post opening to ensure all People & Culture standards are in place, providing feedback and direction for improvement to ensure our people experience is the best it can be.
- Partner our VP of People & Culture Partner to drive our People strategy across our properties.
- Partner our VP of People & Culture Partner to ensure that our People & Culture brand standards are clear, consistent, documented, and accessible, with supporting documentation in place.
- Works as a bridge between hotel operations team and our Talent Development and Talent Attraction team to help execute new ideas and activations.
- Conducts regular audits ensuring compliance with our People & Culture brand standards.
- Reviews our engagement scores with operations team ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Stays visible and communicates with our onsite People & Culture teams on a regular basis to obtain feedback on evolution of standards, quality of service levels and overall team satisfaction.
- Leading and support on key project initiatives across the brand.
What we're looking for...
- 4+ years experience in a senior People role, someone who has a deep understanding of hotel operations within a fast paced hospitality brand.
- Openings and international experience are a must.
- Resilience, determination and high energy – especially given the focus on openings.
- Someone who thrives in a creative and entrepreneurial environment rather than a structured and established work environment.
- Someone who is all over the detail and has the ability to keep those plates spinning.
- Someone with strong leadership skills, who can consistently develop positive and collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- A out-of-the-box thinker, who makes brave choices and inspires others to do the same.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits for us.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting hospitality concepts to market and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!