Regional Commercial Manager – Dis-loyalty
Ennismore London | Ninth Floor 70 Colombo St, SE1 8DP, London, UK
We are looking for an ambitious Commercial Manager to join our expanding Dis-loyalty team at Ennismore. This is an exciting role within our growing company where you will be responsible for driving the commercial performance, in your region, for Dis-loyalty, our new travel and food membership that beats boring!
Based in London, with a dual reporting line into the Ennismore regional sales organisation and the central Dis-loyalty leadership team, this role will work across our collective of 10 culturally leading global brands and will be instrumental in driving the growth of our new, innovative membership programme. We’ve got lots of ambition to grow Ennismore and appeal to new audiences, in new markets, you will be an integral part of driving this.
What you'll do...
- You will be a key member of the Dis-loyalty team, working in partnership with our hotels and sales teams to drive Dis-loyalty engagement, members acquisition and member retention.
- You will craft and implement sales strategies and on-site activations that drive the acquisition and retention of Dis-loyalty memberships across our diverse portfolio of properties.
- You will work with the Brand COOS and be the brand ambassador for Dis-loyalty across the hotels in your region, driving the training of the hotel teams on how to promote membership benefits effectively and monitoring new member acquisition.
- You will act as the link between the regional sales and hotel operations teams, and the central dis-loyalty organisation.
- You will be the main contact for the regional hotel operations teams, specifically ensuring Dis-loyalty SOPs are being followed, best practice is being shared and supporting properties with any Dis-loyalty related questions or issues.
- You will collect, summarise and share feedback from members and local Ennismore teams
- We like to make things run smoothly but also are ok with a bit of grey. You will need to build process to drive structure, while being able to be flexible and deliver great work in a fast-paced environment.
What we're looking for...
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful commercial strategies, preferably within the hospitality or related industries, with a strong results-oriented mindset.
- A great communicator who can manage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will have the ability to interact and articulate the project vision and get teams as excited as we are.
- You’re a project juggler and possess superior organizational skills with a proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and love bringing new ideas and initiatives to the table.
- A true brand ambassador with a little Black-Book of contacts and hit the ground running.
- You have experience training people and motivating them to achieve their sales targets.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
- A free subscription to the world’s best travel and food membership!
Thank you for applying!