Head of Digital Marketing – 21c, Delano, Hyde, Mondrian, Morgans Originals, SLS
Ennismore London | Ninth Floor 70 Colombo St, SE1 8DP, London, UK
We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join our Brand team at Ennismore. This is an exciting new role in our growing company, created to lead performance marketing and CRM to support the commercial objectives of 6 brands in our global collective.
Based in London, reporting directly to the EVP of Brand Marketing but working on a daily basis to support the VPs and Directors of Marketing in New York, the Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for delivering full funnel performance strategies to drive the commercial success of our brand.com websites while ensuring the effective growth and performance of all digital channels.
Working with in-house digital product teams and an external global agency, the role will both own strategy, budget, execution and reporting for all central brand campaigns, and also advise local markets and properties on their unique campaigns that address commercial needs for individual hotels, restaurants and bars.
It’s a hugely exciting time to join our company and these brands as we move towards a full relaunch of digital platforms and booking engines for all 6 brands with a background of global expansion across Europe, the Middle East, the Amercias and Asia Pacific.
What you’ll do in the role…
· Be the team’s expert voice in an ever-evolving world of paid performance channels, SEO, CRM, social media and any and all new digital commercial platforms
· Work closely with a busy but close-knit brand leadership team to bring a renewed focus to the performance of our beautiful new digital platforms (launching soon) and our creative marketing campaigns.
· Oversee the migration of our brands onto a new and exciting in-house booking engine throughout 2024 – designed to make all these marketing strategies much easier!
· Introduce strategies and ideas that ultimately improve our revenue performance from brand.com websites, through acquisition and retention, increased qualified traffic and uplift in conversions.
· Lead the management of our relationship with a global digital agency who execute paid campaigns plus technical and on-site SEO for our brands at a global level but who also work directly with our individual properties.
· Lead the CRM strategy and work with brand and digital managers to oversee the plan and execution of global and local campaigns, database growth, and database maintenance.
· Become best friends with our global revenue leaders to create new brand-led conversion, traffic, and lead campaigns and seasonal offers that target need periods and growth objectives.
· Work closely with our incredibly talented in-house creative brand and design teams to bring commercial campaigns and messages to life wrapped up in the unique visual identity, tone of voice and DNA of each brand
· Own analytics, tracking, and regular reporting. With support from Digital Product and the agency you’ll know our numbers inside out and create data-driven recommendations that optimise performance across digital channels.
· Plan, test, evaluate, repeat! We’ll welcome new ideas as we move into a new era of our digital eco-systems for each brand.
· Set global objectives and KPIs for the brand and general targets for hotels to aim for based on your knowledge of their own market and performance opportunities.
· Maintain a global central budget that is owned by the VPs for each brand.
· Manage the day-to-day essentials with IT and legal teams such as domain name registrations, T&C’s, and GDPR.
What we’re looking for…
· A brilliant analytical thinker with a love for creative brands and a concrete general knowledge of, and passion for, all areas of digital marketing and media.
· 5+ years of experience, either at an agency or in-house – with excellent knowledge of cross-channel paid advertising products, features, settings, and optimisation possibilities and a proven record of running scaleable user acquisition strategies.
· Experience in digital product optimisation through technical and on-site SEO audits and the implementation of results that do not jeopardise brand DNA.
· Someone who can reignite our CRM strategies helping to build new, quality and valuable global databases (on top of existing foundations).
· You might relish in data and the rational but you’re on board with finding creative solutions to challenges and work really collaboratively with a variety of teams to bring things to life
· Strong understanding of digital data analytics with extensive experience with attribution modelling; GA is your daily tool, you know it inside out and you love being in the weeds on it
· Experience in forecasting and continuous analysis by channel, region, strategy, audience, and creative to reach business KPIs.
· You take pride in being detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative skills – you’re confident to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations (often for non-digital experts around the globe) as needed.
· What’s a digital marketer without some super strong Excel skills?! We love a spreadsheet, so we’d love you to have experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and #graphs.
· Experience in hospitality isn’t a must (maybe a nice bonus!) but we do want you to be genuinely interested in our industry; whether that’s a love for a delicious meal, a decent drink, a cosy bed, or a travel adventure.
· A great communicator with stakeholders across a business at any level.
· You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
· You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
· You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
· You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way.
What’s in it for you…
· The opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand
· The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding
· 25 days holiday (and bank holidays), pension, and life insurance
· Excellent discounts across the Ennismore collective (even if you decide to leave us!)
· A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
· It’s Ok not to be OK; Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more
· Treat yourself with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
· Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
· Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think and thrive at work
· Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
· Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
· An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact
Thank you for applying!