We are looking for a charismatic Bar Back to shake things up with us as part of our pre-opening team for The Hoxton, Shoreditch in our Llama Inn rooftop restaurant.
The Hoxton, Shoreditch is where The Hoxton was born. Originally a car park, it now offers 210 rooms, The Apartment, our meetings & events concept, and introducing Llama Inn located on the roof of the restaurant. Llama Inn is a warm open space with natural wood furniture, tall ceilings, and steel beams. Our cuisine encompasses all things Peru, including ceviche, our famous lomo Saltado, Cancha and other unique Peruvian fair. Our cocktail and spirit list hail from Peru with none other than pisco being the star of the show and a creative cocktail menu with unique takes on the classics from around the globe. While the wine lists breaths Spain and Latin America with options by the glass and bottle to titillate any palate. Whether early or late, Llama Inn is a full dining experience for any celebration/occasion.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary plus TRONC
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- You keep things flowing (pun intended!) at our bars by making sure the team have everything to provide that memorable guest experience – from stocking & cleaning the bar, preparing garnishes, to running drinks and occasionally taking orders.
What we're looking for...
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!