Graphic Designer part-time (m/f/d)
Ennismore Hamburg | Ericus 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Ennismore is the management company of 16 hotel brands and looks after all Ennismore hotels in the DACH region from Hamburg – including the 25hours hotels. To date, the portfolio includes 15 hotels in the cities of Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Zurich, Vienna, Düsseldorf, Paris, Copenhagen, Florence, and Dubai. 25hours Hotels are exceptionally individual hotels and satisfy an urban, style-conscious audience with surprisingly uncomplicated hospitality.
15 hotels in 12 cities – and all rooms always occupied. You give 25hours a face in our Head Office Sales Team, representing all 25hours hotels on the market. Through close contact with our customers, you ensure that we always have full hotels and the best parties.
To support the Brand & Communication team we are looking for a graphic designer. The graphic designer will assist in the design of all communication media of the 25hours Hotels and the associated restaurant brands. The focus is on the sustainable maintenance and continuous development of the existing corporate designs, but also the support in the development of communication concepts for new hotels and restaurants is part of the job. The position is initially limited to one year.
In this way, you’ll be making our hotel something special ...
- Ongoing adaptation & redesign of communication materials for the existing hotels (flyers, brochures, campaigns, give-aways) and restaurants (menus, napkins, branded articles) in close cooperation with the extended communication team in the head office and the sales & marketing teams of the hotels
- Co-development & design of digital communication tools for social media & website etc.
- Support in the development of holistic graphic appearances of new gastronomy
- Maintenance, application & updating of the existing Corporate Design Guidelines
Your experience and personality add that certain something extra ...
- You have successfully completed a degree in graphic design or a comparable training
- You have a sound knowledge of the current graphics and image editing programs & the Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- You have a quick mind, a talent for structured work & a cool head, even when things get a bit stressful
- You are characterised by witty language and very good English skills
- You have your own ideas & creativity
- You bring not only your skills, but also your character
Staff who’ve got that something extra get something extra too.
In fact, more than 25 valuable extras on top of their salary ...
• Get to know all 25hours hotels as an employee stay ten nights a year for free!
• Save money when visiting our restaurants & bars!
• Receive an allowance for public transportation and benefit from great offers from cooperation partners!
• And much more ...