Guest Relations Supervisor
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
From check-in to “See you again” our strong team at the 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central reception ensures guests are happy from their first moment there till their last. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office as Guest Relations Supervisor.
What you will be doing:
- At the reception, you’ll make sure that guests aren’t just contented, but enthusiastic.
- To be the main point of contact for guests and visitors in the hotel lobby, welcoming and escorting guests and making them comfortable. Being a reliable source of information, exceeding guest’s expectations in a professional, warm, friendly and efficient manner.
- You’ll always keep your cool – even when all the guests turn up to check in at the same time.
- You’ll get everything ready for the shift, and round it off with the Guest Relations/Front Office fully cleaned up.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Your experience and skills include:
- You’ve completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some professional experience and can speak English fluently.
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve.
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character.
- PMS knowledge preferred (Opera)
- Operational Excellence: Delivering Excellence / Influencing & Communication
- Personal Attributes: Flexibility and Adaptability / Understanding people