The Hoxton, Rome | Largo Benedetto Marcello, 220, 00198 Roma, Italy
Be part of the world’s fastest-growing Lifestyle Hospitality Company!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re now looking for an outgoing Night auditor to play a crucial part in successfully bringing a new Hospitality concept to the Italian market.
Reporting to our Front Office Manager, you will be responsible to provide a naturally friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our Guests, ensuring they are treated as individuals and will want to return.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes. Cugino is our large coffee bar and takeaway counter, Elio is our light-flooded restaurant. The Apartment is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area.
What you’ll do…
· Keeping a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to achieve solutions to challenges,
· Dealing with the arrival and departure processes for all the Guests,
· Dealing with the in-house Guests accounting and ensuring the accuracy of guest billing,
· Assisting the Night Manager and Front Office Manager with the daily overbooking levels and liaising with all departments to ensure maximum occupancy,
· Ensuring all Guests are quoted the correct rate as per the selling strategy and web site,
· Solving all Guests’ queries and problems with enthusiasm and in a prompt manner, anticipating them whenever is possible,
· Ensuring all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible,
· Maintaining observation over Guests and the property to ensure security alerts are kept to a minimum,
· Assisting the Night Manager with End of Day procedures,
· Ensuring the accuracy of data in all systems,
· Reporting any maintenance issues to the correct department and check to ensure the work has been completed,
· Ensuring 100% guest satisfaction levels,
· Working synergically with the Front Office, Maintenance, HSK, Restaurant, Bars and Kitchen team
What we're looking for...
· Hotel or leisure related experience in a similar role during night shifts,
· High level of verbal and written communication skills, competent computer skills and some understanding of GDS,
· Experience of Micros Fidelio Opera or a similar front desk operating system,
· Health & Safety courses,
· Excellent understanding of the English and Italian languages,
· You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door,
· You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once,
· You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits here,
· You want to be part of a team that works hard where everyone supports each other and has fun,
· Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night,
· If we got stuck in a lift together, we’d have a good time and share a few laughs.
What’s in it for you…
- The opportunity to join an exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success,
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding,
- Joining an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global portfolio of hotellerie brands,
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for your full development,
- Full time labor contract in compliance with CCNL Turismo Confindustria,
- Hoxteen (our rest location) and lunch vouchers that you can use also in supermarkets, restaurants…
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!),
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work,
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities,
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) parties – we know how to have a good time!
Thank you for applying!