We are looking for a charismatic Barista to join us with us as part of the team at The Hoxton, Holborn.
Open from breakfast through to dinner, Rondo is a relaxed neighbourhood restaurant offering seasonal modern bistro dishes and great wines for all. The kitchen is headed up by Chris Gillard (ex- St John) and the wine programme and impressive wine wall has been procured by Will Lander of Quality Chop House. Rondo is the kind of restaurant you want at the end of your street; serious about food and drink but with a fun, welcoming vibe.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary up to £16 per hour including TRONC
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you'll do...
- In a nut shell, our baristas are the masters of our coffee bar and keep our members happy with great coffee and juice options. There’s also plenty of opportunity to change things up by helping out on the floor and behind the bar as well.
What we're looking for...
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!