Chef de Partie – Azure Beach Club
Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Chef de Partie - Azure Beach Club
- To assume responsibility for the assigned culinary section and any other special task assigned from time to time by the Sous Chef and Junior Sous Chef.
- To be responsible for preparing, portioning, monitoring temperature, and garnishing foods to ensure that methods of cooking and garnishing and sizes of portions are as prescribed.
- To receive and examine food supplies required for the menu in order to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- To ensure that preparation is carried out to the correct specifications and recipes in a timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction and Food quality standards.
- To ensure proper use of materials in a continuous effort to keep wastage to a minimum.
- To perform all the tasks mentioned on the task list together with any additional duty assigned from time to time by the Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent
- Professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experience in a five-star hospitality along with good culinary skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same role