25hours Hotel The Oddbird | Jakarta, IN
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW WHAT YOU CAN
Towering over Jakarta’s prime SCBD district 8 Complex, 25hours Hotel The Oddbird, Jakarta is set to open in Q4 2023 as the first 25hours Hotel in Asia that offers a hybrid mix of both hotel accommodation and serviced apartments. Comprises with 210 hotel rooms and suites, also 135 fully furnished serviced apartments, each enjoying a generous amount of space and spectacular views of Jakarta’s skyline. The property also offers F&B outlets, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and a recreational facility that includes a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna, and whirlpools.
25hours Hotel The Oddbird, Jakarta is a place like no other, made for the others. A place where more is more, embracing the diversity, full of funky friction. An eden of opposites - a paradise of paradoxes. The odd bird of Jakarta.
Would you like to join our 25hours Tribe?
This is how you make our hotel something special ...
- You design and develop training programs, slides, materials and other training initiatives necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- You conduct and facilitate training sessions to meet the strategic business need of the organization.
- You conduct training needs analysis and develop the employee development plan.
- You develop, organize and conduct orientation for new employees.
- You set up On-the-Job Training system, handle placement and scheduling of trainees, monitor and supervise their performance.
- You administer all training records, ensure efficient records keeping and filing system.
- You coordinate with the different departments on training reports and schedules, including the confirmation of participants for all training programs.
- You support your colleagues in the People & Culture Department, participate in People & Culture initiatives and projects.
Your experience and personality are that certain something ...
- You have a good experience in a trainer position.
- You have good understanding of hospitality industry job and various departments’ function.
- You have excellent skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- You are people-oriented, have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are creative, proactive, enjoy working independently and in a team across departments.
- You are detailed-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are able to work productively with others in a rapidly growing organization.
In compliance with employment laws in Indonesia, this position is only open to Indonesians.