We are looking for a passionate Floor Manager to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Shoreditch in our Hoxton Grill restaurant.
The Hoxton, Shoreditch is where The Hoxton was born. Originally a car park, it now offers 210 rooms, The Apartment, our meetings & events concept, and Hoxton Grill. A classic Chicago grill, bar and lounge in the heart of Shoreditch, open from morning until late. Our roots are firmly in Chicago, but we’re inspired by flavours from across the Americas.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary + participation in the TRONC scheme
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- Ensure the restaurant/bar area are H&S compliant for each shift
- Run the daily briefing for the restaurant/bar team
- Coordinating and running the reservations system
- Drafting Floor plan based on covers
- Supporting the Restaurant AGM with Food & Beverage stock; ordering, stock counts
- Support the Restaurant AGM on training of wine, food and beverage menus
- Cash handling and daily reporting of revenues as per hotel SOP’s
- Responsible for the service on the floor and bar
- Responsible for the safe opening and closing of the restaurant
- Working with the culinary team on menus, service and product availability
What we’re looking for…
- A natural at leading and managing others, you lead by example and create an environment Where your team can be their best self
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!