Banyan Tree - Doha
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
"Why work for Banyan Tree Doha?
Be a part of the mosaic team, located in the heart of Mushaireb, Banyan Tree Doha offers an urban retreat that blends unparalleled luxury with modern comfort and architectural marvels. Our property offers a unique blend of Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of timeless elegance that goes beyond comfortable and stylish rooms, with unmatched sea and city views.
- Conduct daily briefings with staff at floor level. Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her team
- Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest room balconies, guest corridors, linen rooms and housekeeping pantries according to standards and procedures set
- Supervise public areas
- Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests' requests are promptly attended to
- Attend to reports on damage or malfunction in hotel rooms
- Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness
- Maintain a section floor report
- Conduct regular room checklists
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to the Executive Housekeeper
- Record room status in the allocated section accurately
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in assessing team members’ attendance and performance
- Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by Management
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationships
Your experience and skills include:
Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Excellent organizational skills and time management
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21