SO/ Maldives | Emboodhoo Lagoon Kaafu Atoll, 20012, Maldives
SO/ Maldives invites you to the front row
SO/ is a coveted collection of hotels rooted in the world of fashion, commanding attention with it’s avant garde design and approach to the world of luxury.
SO/ Maldives will open towards the end of 2023, and we are now looking for an experienced Resort Manager to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully launching our brand.
SO/ Maldives brings together a statement collection of 80 beachfront and over-water villas imagined by renowned designers, alongside a vibrant array of dining and entertainment experiences. Nestled on its own exclusive island overlooking the azure Emboodhoo Lagoon, SO/ Maldives will be a new destination for sartorial travelers, just 15 minutes by speedboat from Malé’s Velana International Airport
Reporting to General Manager, you will take on the crucial role of leading the guest operation.
What you’ll do…
- Lead by example and role model for the team.
- Lead pre-opening system builds, strategy, and property-level training.
- Lead and support all departments in achieving their financial and operational targets.
- Oversee the operations functions of the Resort, as per the guidelines.
- Increase management effectiveness by coaching and counseling Leaders, communicating values, strategies, and objectives, assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, developing a climate for offering information and opinions, and providing educational opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments in the planning, scheduling, and execution of events, always maintaining communication with other necessary departments regarding resort activities.
- Regularly attend Departmental Daily Reviews, sharing information about Resort activities/events with Associates
- Deal with all guest queries and complaints, and ensure that they are resolved.
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure the resort’s inventory is managed effectively to attain the highest yield per resort objectives.
- Ensure that our current systems and processes meet group requirements and are adjusted appropriately to support the business.
What we’re looking for…
- At least 3 YEARS experience in a similar role in Maldives,
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality Management.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to maintain the highest standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with a budget, P&L, and forecasting.
- You are an excellent relationship builder, confident in working with other teams and leaders; you’re passionate about what we can achieve together.
- You want to question the norm and create change by doing things differently.
- You’re grounded, we leave our egos at the door and approach everything with an open mind.
What's in it for you...
- Someone who is excited about a new pace of life and the opportunity to embrace a remote island experience.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!