SPA Manager – SO/ Sotogrande
SO/ Sotogrande | Av. Almenara, s/n, 11360 Sotogrande, Cádiz, Spain
SO/ Sotogrande is a tribute to fashion, design, gastronomy and golf on the Andalusian coast. Surrounded by green hills and valleys overlooking the Mediterranean, SO/ Sotogrande Spa & Golf Resort is located in a unique enclave. The resort has recovered the welcoming spirit and essence of the old Cortijo de Santa María de la Higuera, making it an idyllic place where families and friends celebrate life, enjoy serenity and a healthy, contemporary lifestyle together.
It is the preferred destination on the Costa del Sol for golf lovers, enjoying a privileged location surrounded by the 7 best golf courses in Europe. It has 152 rooms and 36 suites and exceptional facilities among which you can enjoy: 3 outdoor swimming pools, private gardens, Kid's Club, 2,800 m2 of spa and fitness and luminous event rooms with views. Its gastronomic offer consists of 4 Restaurants & Bars, where you can enjoy the traditional flavors of Andalusia, proposals with a renewed vision and signature cocktails.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Spa Manager to be part of our luxury lifestyle resort in Southern Spain – Sotogrande, San Roque (Cádiz).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Director of Spa in his/her absence.
- Ensures that all employees have the appropriate supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Understands budgets, operating statements and supports the financial management of the department.
- Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
- Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
- Understands the impact of department operations on the overall financial goals and objectives of the property and manages to meet or exceed budgeted goals.
- Sets a positive example in customer relations.
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Deals with customer problems and complaints.
- Motivates employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasises customer satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Maintains a close relationship with the teams, always listening to identify and address employee issues or concerns and escalate them to the Director of SPA.
- Drives the continuous training programme so that employees receive the right training to successfully perform their job.
- Training related to the position.
- English and Spanish at advanced level (C1)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the position.
- Office skills
- Excellent writing, administration and customer service skills.
- Experience in hotels and/or SPA in the luxury sector.
- Attractive Incentive Scheme
- Significant discounts on Hotel services
- Discounts at Accor Group hotels and partner companies