Mondrian Hong Kong | Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, China
Culture Focused / Environment & Sustainability / Diversity & Inclusion / Professional Development and Giving Back are core values of Mondrian Hong Kong, the soon to be opened luxury lifestyle hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Part of Ennismore in a joint venture with Accor, creating the fastest growing Lifestyle Hospitality Company globally, is an agent of change, fueled by bold, captivating design and an expressive, playful mindset.
We are looking for passionate people who share our values and are excited to be at the heart of the most exciting cultural scenes in the world, providing a playful framework for guests and locals alike to immerse themselves in Mondrian’s progressive, forward-thinking approach.
Join us on this incredible pre-opening journey pushing boundaries and delivering a modern approach that surprises and challenges the status quo.
Mondrian is part of Ennismore, a multinational company comprising 15 brands; 130 operating hotels and resorts, with over 140 in the pipeline; 76 iconic venues, and over 300 restaurants and bars.
What Will You Do?
- Assist the Assistant Director of Finance to manage the overall accounting and financial operations
- Assist the Assistant Director to Finance to develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and cash flow projections, and provide financial analysis and reporting to support decision-making by senior management
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial records and reports, in compliance with company policies, accounting standards and regulations
- Implement and maintain financial controls, policies, and procedures to minimize financial risk and optimize financial performance;
- Manage and develop accounting team members, providing guidance and support to ensure their success and growth
- Assist the senior management team with financial planning and strategy development, participate in financial reviews, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the senior management from time to time
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferable
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting and finance, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and provide recommendations for improvement
- Results-driven, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines