Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hyde Dubai | Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind.
HYDE HOTEL DUBAI
Hyde Hotel Dubai, part of the world-leading Accor and Ennismore group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Hotel Dubai, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
- Prepare all administration documents required by the Hotel Sales Team
- Attend to Telephone, email and all other relevant channels’ inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate all Fam Trips and Site Inspections as required
- Prepare and maintain all necessary administrative documents required by the sales and marketing teams.
- Provide all administration duties for the Sales & Marketing office (raising purchase orders, handling the departmental expenses, etc.)
- Prepare contracts and other agreements for marketing activations/suppliers.
- Organizing all digital assets (image, video, graphics) for easy navigation and accessibility.
- Keeping track and ensuring a smooth flow of supplies and supplier payments.
- Ensuring that all department collaterals are in good condition.
- Manage and organize influencer requests.
- Coordinate and assist with the organization of trade shows, functions, exhibitions, and promotional events.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing plans, including social media activities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date databases for customers, contacts, and business details.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date databases for all marketing assets, images, and documents.
- Prepare Sales & Marketing LPOs, PRs and liaise with the Finance function and Marketing to ensure accurate tracking and follow up.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective Sales & Marketing communications.
- Conduct market research and gather statistical data for sales and marketing purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, business plans, and tender submissions.
- Manage stock control of marketing collateral and coordinate the supply of corporate gifts and promotional items.
- Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate software applications
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to contribute to strategic planning
- Strong understanding of the lifestyle hospitality market and hotel operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategies into action.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Self-motivated, creative, and adaptable to change.
- Proactive, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Guest service-oriented with a focus on professionalism
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an admin, sales or marketing position.
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques, revenue management, and marketing principles.
- Proficiency in Opera Sales & Catering, Microsoft Office, and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with the local culture and previous work experience in the region is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency in Arabic is an advantage