Floor Manager | The Hoxton, Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We’re looking for a Floor Manager to join our team at Lotti’s.
Lotti's is our buzzing neighbourhood restaurant. The menu features an internationally inspired brasserie style cuisine with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. During the day, Lotti's is a place to meet, relax or work, and from Friday to Sunday the bar plays host to local DJ talent.
Reporting to our Restaurant Manager you will be responsible to support the seamless running of our restaurant by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained, guest needs are anticipated as well as a good handle on the figures. Along with the Restaurant Manager you will lead our talented team, motivating and developing them to be the best they can be.
What you'll do...
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves
- Work with the rest of the team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily
- Formulate work schedules for the team
- Maintain inventories and ensure compliance with cash control procedures
- Complete accounting and administrative reports as required
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times
What we're looking for...
- Excellent understanding of Dutch and the English language
- Strong previous work experience as floor manager or supervisor in a busy and high volume restaurant
- You are aware of local employment law and health and safety regulations
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
What's in it for you...
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
Thank you for applying!