The Hoxton, Charlottenburg | Meinekestraße 18-19, 10719 Berlin, Germany
We are currently looking for a proactive Sales Manager to join our Berlin sales team.
Here’s your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in hospitality with a reputation for disrupting the industry. Selling our sought-after hotel in Charlottenburg, Berlin, you will gain broad multi-segment experience and be involved in taking our recently opened Hotel’s successes to the next level
We’ll look to you to drive some amazing MICE & Corporate business into the Hotel, establish relationships with key players, and grow their loyalty. If you’re great with people, have relevant experience in a hotel sales environment or similar and are looking to join our growth journey, this is just the ticket.
What you'll do...
- This will be a hybrid sales role, weaving together the Corporate & MICE Sales segments. Working closely with our Director of Sales, you will actively win over new business and manage key relationships while working towards segment revenue goals and KPIs
- We’ll look to you to build up Account Management Plans, making sure you’re “in the know” on the latest market news and competitor insights too.
- You’ll be preparing and executing creative sales strategies to maximise our revenues from your Managed Accounts.
- You’ll be generating new business through market researching and liaising closely with ACCOR and the Regional Sales team
- We’re looking for someone with high energy and a buzzy personality, ready to represent The Hoxton brand at industry networking events and Sales calls & trips.
- You’ll be organising show rounds, HOX sleepovers, familiarisation trips, office visits and presentations to maximise The Hoxton’s exposure amongst Key Decision Makers
- Cross-sell The Hoxton and Ennismore properties globally to maximise revenue opportunities
What we're looking for...
- Someone with at least 2 years proven experience in proactive sales and key account management, ideally in the hotel industry, who can make a quick impact on our team
- A people person who’s great at growing and nurturing long lasting relationships
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- You’re passionate about hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way
- We’re big on enthusiasm and those who get a kick out of working autonomously
- You enjoy working in a place where things can move and change quickly
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Berlin (and Germany).
- Generous holiday allowance (plus bank holidays) and extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- A competitive package, plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.